Want to start a lawn care career?
If you love working outdoors, have great customer service skills, and want to make a living at the same time, then Cunningham Lawn Care, LLC may be the place for you!
Below is a list of position openings we currently have.
Lead Lawn Care Worker (Starting Mid/Late March $10-$12/hr)
TO APPLY CLICK THIS LINK IN YOUR BROWSER (YOU MUST COMPLETE APPLICATION TO BE CONSIDERED) https://goo.gl/forms/c6rT4ehM2eBg9s4K3
Cunningham Lawn Care is a growing lawn care and landscaping company that services Faulkner County, Maumelle, and Little Rock. We provide a wide range of quality, dependable services. At Cunningham Lawn Care we believe in treating our team members like family, and we offer competitive pay and benefits. With future company growth there is a potential for future advancement.
The landscaping crew leader is an experienced landscaper who works with minimal supervision. The position works as a member of a team who directs the activities of multiple team members at a job site. The crew leader is able to operate a variety of equipment and has a working knowledge of horticultural practices.
- Completes landscaping maintenance duties such as: Mowing, fertilization applications, weeding, edging of ornamental beds, spring/fall clean ups, pruning of ornamental tree and shrubs
- Completes landscape projects such as plant installations, lawn installations/renovations
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment including work site and equipment
- Completes the job in the most time-efficient manner meeting the company productivity expectations while insuring a high degree of quality
- Safely operates vehicles such as trucks and trailer combinations.
- Able to interact professionally with clients. Maintains a professional appearance at all times
- Completes required paperwork including work orders, time sheets and material receipts
- Maintains assigned equipment and notifies management of needed repairs
REQUIREMENTS / EXPERIENCE
- 1+ years commercial lawn care and landscaping experience preferred.
- Prefer management or team work experience for lead position.
- Prefer sprinkler repair experience Education High school diploma or GED Skills
- Problem solving in the field as needed
- Knowledge of maintenance tools, equipment, and materials
- Ability to establish good relations and communication with clients, vendors, and staff
- Must have valid current driver’s license and clean driving record past 3 years. No exceptions!
- SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Strong communication skills to confidently explain information and converse with customers
- Organizational skills to effectively process all paperwork and services
- Self-confidence to take the initiative to improve processes to increase efficiency
- Motivated to work with Cunningham Lawn Care to set and surpass realistic goals.
- Must be able to operate all commercial lawn equipment
- Hot, cold, humid, dry, and wet. We work in all weather
- Noise level is usually moderate
- Dusty and dirty at times
- Lifting, and bending are a necessity
- Must be able to lift 50lbs regularly
- This is a drug free work place
- 7:30AM-until jobs are finished each day. Usually not later than 6:00PM
- Monday through Friday (Occasional Weekend)
- Some overtime possible
Cunningham Lawn Care would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
Cunningham Lawn Care is an equal opportunity employer. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!